This article is part of our Fantasy Premier League Rankings series.
- Saturday, 7:30 am: Arsenal vs. Burnley
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Aston Villa vs. AFC Bournemouth
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Brighton & Hove Albion vs. West Ham United
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Everton vs. Watford
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Norwich City vs. Newcastle United
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Southampton vs. Liverpool
- Saturday, 12:30 pm: Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur
- Sunday, 9:00 am: Sheffield United vs. Crystal Palace
- Sunday, 11:30 am: Chelsea vs. Leicester City
- Monday, 3:00 pm: Wolverhampton vs. Manchester United
FPL prices as of 4:30 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, Aug. 13.
|2||Roberto Firmino||LIV||SOU||A||68.75||42.92||9.5||Divock Origi was really excellent in the opener, but with Sadio Mane presumably back to fitness, the only place for Origi to go is back to the bench.|
|3||Alexandre Lacazette||ARS||BUR||H||73.04||48.02||9.5||The only thing holding Lacazette back is Unai Emery.|
|4||Sergio Aguero||MCI||TOT||H||70.25||40.23||12.0||Didn't start last weekend, and initially had a penalty saved, but instead we have Aguero already with a goal and comes in as the second-biggest favorite on the weekend.|
|7||Teemu Pukki||NOR||NEW||H||44.74||30.08||6.5||While the scoreline against Liverpool shows Norwich got blown out, we also saw that Norwich are going to attack|