This article is part of our Hidden Stat Line series.
I can't remember a worse NFL week for injuries to fantasy-relevant players. Before we get to the usual stuff, let's scrape together a list of injuries that could impact our waiver/FAAB/lineup decisions:
- Patrick Mahomes (hand) — expected to play Week 15.
- Dak Prescott (hand/finger) — expected to play Week 15.
- Jameis Winston (broken thumb) — returned to game, expects to play Week 15.
- Derrius Guice (knee) — MCL sprain; out for at least one game, probably longer.
- Bilal Powell (ankle) — Le'Veon Bell (illness) should be healthy anyway.
- Rashaad Penny (knee) — torn ACL, out for the season.
- Bo Scarbrough (ribs) — expects to play Week 15.
- Derrick Henry (hammy) — dominated Oakland, plans to continue dominating.
- Mike Evans (hamstring) — expected to miss at least one game, likely more.
- Calvin Ridley (abdomen) — out for the season; replaced by committee.
- D.J. Chark Jr. (ankle) — wearing walking boot; looks doubtful for Week 15.
- Auden Tate (knee) — MCL sprain; replaced by Alex Erickson.
- DeVante Parker, Albert Wilson (concussions) — replaced by Isaiah Ford.
- Alshon Jeffery (foot) — Needs MRI; says he felt a "pop" in his foot.
- Jared Cook (concussion) — replaced by Josh Hill.
- Ryan Griffin (ankle) — replaced by Daniel Brown.
- Vance McDonald (ankle) — replaced by Nick Vannett.
- Mark Andrews (knee/thigh) — hopes to play Thursday.
- Noah Fant (hip, foot) — X-rays negative; injuries thought to be minor.
Week 14 Usage Highlights