PFF analysts grade every player, on every play, every game. Really.
- Player grades are generated from thousands of hours of game analysis, tracking 180 unique data points on every play - from field hash marks, personnel package, and formation - to detailed route breakdowns, run concepts, defensive techniques, and coverage schemes.
- The data collected drives PFF's Fantasy projections to help you, the player, play smarter.
- PFF has also become invaluable to NFL & College football organizations alike. Front offices & coaching staffs use the PFF subscription to make informed decisions around team management, game planning, and the Draft, to name a few.
With your purchase, you'll unlock PFF projections for the remainder of the NFL season.
In order to give as much value as possible to our subscribers, we've made customizing the player pool (excluding, liking or locking players and teams) a premium feature.
Choose any paid RotoWire subscription and you'll get:
- Access to our daily lineup optimizer for for the sport(s) you choose.
- Access to our daily value report for for the sport(s) you choose.
- Access to draft kits, player news, injury updates, depth charts, lineups, rankings, cheat sheets, auction values, projections, articles and everything else on our site - for the sport(s) you choose.
- There may not be enough players that are qualified for this stack type.
- Please try again or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This tool can prevent a player from appearing in too many lineups or encourage the optimizer to fit a player into more lineups.
- Generate additional lineups if your exposure to a certain group is outside of the min. and max. you entered.
- Consider increasing the maximum individual exposure, for each player, if group exposure is outside of the min. and max. you entered.
|Player||Team||Position||Salary||Fpts.||Val||Min. %||Max. %||Exposure|